Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





1 September 2008

Effe snel... / just a quick post...



Ja, hoor ik ben er nog :) Alleen weinig tijd voor creatief werk en dus niets te plaatsen op dit blog...
to tell I'm still here :) It's a busy time at work and private, that means not much creative time left and therefore no new items to post on this blog...

... maar wel even een half uurtje mijn tijd verdaan op Photophunia ;P
... but I did spend half an hour on Photophunia ;P












Hier zie je mijn orginele arch: klik
here you see my original arch: click

4 comments:

  1. Dymphie, These are FUNNY! Mind if I give it a try? I think these are clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, je bent een grappenmaker hoor! Leuk bedacht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit is "vet". GEWELDIG.
    Groetjes José D.

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)